The Manufacturer/Distributor Renewal Process
ONLY licenses issued in DECEMBER are valid for the following year. If you were licensed before December, please follow the instructions below to renew:
- Select: ONLINE PORTAL LOGIN
- Select: Manufacturer/Distributor
- Enter your License Number and Password
- You should be on the INFORMATION tab.
- You may be required to update information before you can proceed with the renewal.
- Select: The Makes tab and make sure your makes are listed.
- Select: The Dealers tab and add your dealers in the state of Mississippi.
- Select: The Renew License Button at the top of the page.
- The system will prompt you with a Renewal Verification. This checklist must be completed before you can proceed with the renewal.
- After checking all boxes for the renewal verification, proceed with renewing your Representative(s) and Manufacturer/Distributor license.
- Complete the ManuDistUpdateForm, if you have any changes that need to be made. Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 601-987-3997.
- PDF with visual instructions.
- You must include ALL parts of your license number. You must include the letter(s) if they are a part of your license number. If you’re an RV manufacturer, your license number is RV1000. Some licenses have SPC, SFM, B, or M in front of them as well.
- If a representative has late fees, it is because he/she is being licensed late. You have 10 days to license a representative. Ex. If you login to renew on October 15th, but add a representative who started in June, late fees would be assessed. If you feel the late fees are in error, contact us and we will review it. Representative applications can be found here.
- You may print your license(s) through the online system.
- Your representative “shall have his license upon his person, or displayed at his place of employment, except as hereinafter provided, when engaged in his business, and shall display the same upon request.” Miss. Code 63-17-81.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call Amanda Jasper White at 601-987-3995 x101.