Standard for Salesperson
Amendment A. EFFECTIVE December 21, 2004
- CRITERIA FOR SECURING SALESPERSON LICENSE
Employed by or provide services to a Motor Vehicle Dealer relating to the sale or lease of new motor vehicles.
- B. GOOD MORAL CHARACTER, HONESTY, HIGH ETHICAL STANDARDS
Conduct which presumptively does not meet these standards include conduct that resulted in:
- Conviction of a felony.
- Conviction of a misdemeanor involving misrepresentation dishonest conduct or breach of fiduciary duties.
- Termination of previous employment for dishonest conduct.
- Repetitive violations of law.
- Civil penalties for fraud or misrepresentation.
- Subject to cease & desist order prescribing misrepresentations or failure to disclose.
- Adjudicated to have misrepresented or failed to disclose material facts in a court or administrative proceeding.
Any applicant who is subject to any of the forgoing actions shall be given an opportunity to appear before the Commission to present any mitigating circumstances.